The objectives of the honours programme of mathematics is for you to work individually or in groups on mathematical problems related to the bachelor programme to deepen your understanding of mathematics and develop your research skills in mathematics. Along side the mathematical projects, you participate in the Interdisciplinary Module of the Science Honours Academy (Osiris BETA-B2HRI), which has the objective to familiarise you with interdisciplinary research and develop academic skills.
The total number of credits required to complete the honours programme is 45 ECTS, of which 7.5 ECTS are in the Interdisciplinary Module.
The objectives of the honours programme of mathematics are achieved through a selection of the following set of activities:
- The honours seminar (7,5 ECTS).
- Regular courses on an honours level (22,5 ECTS) (see the manual for
the list of courses).
- Participating in the interdisciplinary module of the Science Honours Academy (7,5 ECTS)
- Participating in the Summer School of Geometry (7,5 ECTS)
- Participating in courses of the Descartes college (7,5 ECTS)
- Writing a bachelor thesis at honours level (7,5 ECTS).
Further details on the Mathematics honours programme can be found in the manual below. Alternatively, click here for contacting details.